Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use Last update: June 30th, 2013
1. TermsBy accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to download one or more copies of the materials
(information or software) on Napkee Labs' web site for personal
or commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Napkee Labs' web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Napkee Labs at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Napkee Labs' web site are provided "as is". Napkee Labs makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Napkee Labs does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. LimitationsIn no event shall Napkee Labs or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Napkee Labs' Internet site, even if Napkee Labs or a Napkee Labs authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and ErrataThe materials appearing on Napkee Labs' web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Napkee Labs does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Napkee Labs may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Napkee Labs does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. LinksNapkee Labs has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Napkee Labs of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law and JurisdictionAny claim relating to Napkee Labs' web site shall be governed by the laws of Austria without regard to its conflict of law provisions, and the parties hereby irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Vienna, Austria.
9. ContactsIf there are any questions regarding this document you may contact us using the information below.